Fuel expenses claim

If you can not use your Shuttel card, you can easily submit your claim through the Travel Card website. To log in you need two codes:   

  1. Travel Card number
  2. Unique Travel Card ID

If you are in possession of a DKV card you can find it on your DKV card (Travelcard NR and License Plate). If you do not have DKV card, please contact our customer service to request your codes.

After you retrieved your two codes you can proceed to submit your expenses claim:    Go to Travelcard.nl

  1. Choose login
  2. Choose the left login screen> Cardholders
  3. Fill 'card number' your Travel Card Number
  4. Fill 'Badge' Travelcard your unique ID
  5. Then choose the tab 'Declareren'
  6. Follow the instructions on the screen

After processing your claim, the refund wil be credited to your bank account. This transaction will also be included in your Shuttel Portal.

Heeft u meer vragen? Stel hier uw vraag