Yellowbrick is a payment system for on-street car parking. With Yellowbrick you no longer have to buy a ticket from the parking meter; you simply pay for your on-street parking with the Yellowbrick app. And you don’t have to estimate how long you’ll be parking in advance; you only pay for the time that you’re parked.
If your employer has applied for on-street parking on your Shuttel card, there are a few things you have to do before you can use Yellowbrick:
- Download the Yellowbrick app from the App Store, Play Store or Windows Phone Store.
- Then go to mijn.shuttelportal.nl, open your portal and go to ‘Mobiliteitskaart’.
- Click on 'Bekijken' to view the details of your Shuttel card.
- Under the heading 'Yellowbrick' you can activate the Yellowbrick service.
- You will recieve an e-mail with your Yellowbrick password.
- Open the Yellowbrick app.
- In the Yellowbrick app, go to ‘Log in’, then enter your Yellowbrick user name in the ‘Customer number’ field.
- Enter the password you were given in step 4 in the ‘Password’ field.
The app is now ready to use. You can then enter the registration number of the car you will be parking.
Check the attached brochure for more information on using Shuttel for on-street parking.