Yellowbrick is a payment system for on-street car parking. With Yellowbrick you no longer have to buy a ticket from the parking meter; you simply pay for your on-street parking with the Yellowbrick app. And you don’t have to estimate how long you’ll be parking in advance; you only pay for the time that you’re parked.
If your employer has applied for on-street parking on your Shuttel card, there are a few things you have to do before you can use Yellowbrick:
- Download the Yellowbrick app from the App Store, Play Store or Windows Phone Store.
- Then go to mijn.shuttelportal.nl, open your portal and go to ‘Mobiliteitskaart’.
- Click on 'Bekijken' to view the details of your Shuttel card.
- Under the heading 'Yellowbrick' you can activate the Yellowbrick service.
- You will recieve an e-mail with your Yellowbrick password.
- Open the Yellowbrick app.
- In the Yellowbrick app, go to ‘Log in’, then enter your Yellowbrick user name in the ‘Customer number’ field.
- Enter the password you were given in step 4 in the ‘Password’ field.
The app is now ready to use. You can then enter the registration number of the car you will be parking.
Click here for a brochure with more information on using Shuttel for on-street parking.